Overview of our PowerPoint QAT
If you are viewing this on a small screen, then open some of the larger images in a separate window.
The QAT allows you to access frequently used commands. In most cases, it speeds up your work and efficiency. Basically, it makes you lazy in a good way. For example, we have the save command as our first option. However, you can simply press Ctrl+S to save. But sometimes, you just want to keep your hand on the mouse.
In addition, Ctrl+Shift+C and Ctrl+Shift+V allows you to copy and apply formats to shapes and text. Again, the format painter command is on the toolbar too. Easy access.
Frequently used commands
So, the commands we use often are the merge shapes commands. They allow you to do some great things with shapes and pictures. Like, unionize, cut, intersect, fragment, and combine shapes.
This QAT allows us to easily work with tables, shapes, pictures, and external objects.
- Break apart a SVG image in PowerPoint – How to
- Create nice cover pages in PowerPoint – How-to
- PowerPoint circular puzzle designs – How to
- Split a person in half in PowerPoint – How to
- Triangles inside the octagon – PowerPoint tutorial