So, this Excel QAT or quick access toolbar combines commands that work with creative and analytical elements. This quick access toolbar is from version 2202 of our Excel app.
Overview of our Excel QAT
As with any QAT, there may be commands where you can use keyboard shortcuts too. Like Ctrl+S for save. Or, Ctrl+U for undo. However, sometimes you just want to be lazy and use your mouse. In any case, the quick access toolbar is an efficient way to use frequently used commands.
Frequently used commands
Some of the commands we use often are paste formats, alignment, and paste values.
Feel free to use our quick access toolbar as a reference for building your own.
- Add a holiday or special day to the Yearly Calendar
- Create target line for Excel charts – Quick snapshots
- Link cells to shapes in Excel – How to
- PowerPoint QAT – Quick access toolbar
- Protect Excel files with open password – Snapshots